A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slivnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slivnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slivnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slivnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slivnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Slivnick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slivnick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Slivnick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Slivnick practice?
- Dr. David Slivnick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slivnick practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Oncologists, and Libertyville Hematologists.