A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slivnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slivnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slivnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Slivnick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slivnick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Slivnick MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David Slivnick practice?
- Dr. David Slivnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Slivnick practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Crystal Lake, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Oncologists, and Libertyville Hematologists.