A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sloane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sloane, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sloane MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Sloane practice?
- Dr. David Sloane has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sloane practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Allergists and Jamaica Plain Internists.