Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist

Jun 17th, 2015

Dr. Sloan is one of the few immunologist in the area that treats adults. He makes sure that I get my the medication that I need which know one else seems to know how to do. He understand the fact that I had PID and that I need antibiotics more so that the normal patient.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by John L on Jan 24th, 2014

I have never met a man more dedicated to his job. He will go above and beyond to figure out your problem. He has been working with me 9 months now to find out what my diagnosis is. We talk on a weekly bases and will not give up till he finds a cure to my problem. Very caring and compassionate!

One of the best show details One of the best
Feb 13th, 2013

He's a fantastic doctor, one of the best I've seen!

Best Doctor in the World! show details Best Doctor in the World!
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Sloane is the most caring and intelligent doctor that I have ever met. Having infections my entire life and not getting the correct diagnosis from numerous physicians is very frustrating. Dr Sloane diagnosed me and prescribed IVIG and has totally changed my life and I feel fantastic because of him! Highly recommendable...

May 24th, 2012

He has THE most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever experienced. He explains things in detail and at understandable level. He REALLY LISTENS. I couldn't believe how great a doc he was. Dr. Sloane exemplifies how all doctors should be.