A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slovik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovik
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slovik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slovik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slovik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mayo Slovik MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David M. Slovik practice?
- Dr. David Slovik has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Slovik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Endocrinologists.