A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slovik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovik
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Slovik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slovik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slovik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mayo Slovik MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David M. Slovik practice?
- Dr. David Slovik has 1 office location.
Dr. David Slovik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.