A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slovut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slovut, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovut graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Slovut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slovut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Slovut practice?
Dr. David Slovut practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.