A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smink
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Smink graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smink has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Smink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smink practice?
- Dr. David Smink has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.