A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smink
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Smink graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smink has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Smink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smink practice?
- Dr. David Smink has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.