A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Smith practice?
Dr. David Smith practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hermiston, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Hermiston Surgeons and Hermiston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.