A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M B Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hermiston, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Hermiston Surgeons.