Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Smith
Dr. David Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR, with other offices in Sylva, NC and Hermiston, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Harris Regional Hospital, Providence Medford Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Smith has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...