A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M B Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hermiston, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Hermiston Surgeons and Hermiston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.