A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smotkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smotkin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Smotkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smotkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gynecologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smotkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smotkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Smotkin MD and PHD is a male Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Smotkin practice?
- Dr. David Smotkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smotkin practices Gynecologic Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.