A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smotkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smotkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gynecologic Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smotkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smotkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smotkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Smotkin practice?
Dr. David Smotkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rye Oncologists.