A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smotkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smotkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smotkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smotkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Smotkin MD and PHD is a male Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Smotkin practice?
- Dr. David Smotkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Smotkin practices Gynecologic Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.