A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smull
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smull, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smull graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Smull DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smull practice?
- Dr. David Smull has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Smull practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.