Dr. David Smull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Smull?

September 13th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and gets straight to the point. Great bedside manner and sense of humor.

April 2nd, 2016

Great place

I went to 4 different cardiologists and all just referred me to someone else. Finally found the heart failure clinic. Dr, Smull and his staff took over an hour with me my f and my family during my first appointment, set up a treatment plan and with close follow up, after a year my heart function improved. Very friendly staff. Returned phone calls very quickly. Had about 7 people in the waiting room and they seemed all very happy with there care. Saw one woman give him a big hug.

February 9th, 2016

Find someone else!

He runs the heart failure clinic but I don't think he treats his staff very well. I went there for 7 weeks of EECP treatments which I have had twice in past years when I lived in Orlando, FL. It is very helpful for unstable angina from small vessel disease in the heart. The nurse that ran it seamed to be afraid of him! She had to take 2 or 3 days off during my 1st week of treatment and they were too short staffed to have someone take her place but she assured me I would get my 35 sessions. By my last week of sessions I got sick with a severe throat infection and missed 3 days in a row. The next thing I know I get a call from one of his nurses telling me not to come back because I missed too many treatments. These treatments were very beneficial to me and I wanted to finish them! My husband called Dr Smull and the Dr told him that there were plenty of staff there that I didn't have to miss the time I had missed that 1st week. His nurse Carol Pelgrim threw me under the bus so she wouldn't get yelled at by her boss! While there I heard various employees mention things about this Dr that he "would have a fit" over something or another so I don't think it was just my nurse that was afraid of him. I highly recommend EECP but there are other facilities that offer it and I suggest finding a different Dr.

October 14th, 2015

Worse doctor I have ever had the misfortune of seeing!

October 4th, 2013

I think He Is a rude and very unkind man, maybe he is nice to some people but not to all... All he has done for me Is stressed me out

I think that he is not a caring person and I feel that a doctor should care for his patients, I see that some people seem to think he is a great doctor maybe you guys had more money than I do, Because I have cardiomyopathy with VERY visible symptom's of course he knows that I have cardiomyopathy but acts as if it means nothing at all and the fact that I cried because I was retaining so much fluid and having lots of pain and other problems he basically said I was depressed and treated me like I was in the wrong for crying over my condition and all I wanted was answers and got nothing but more worries...I would not suggest him to no one

June 13th, 2012

Ms. Lusk

He saved my life!!

March 16th, 2012

HE IS GOOD DOCTOR

September 3rd, 2011

The Best Doctor I have and will ever meet!

I only found this site today. But i hope everyone gets to read this. He cared for my husband.He is the most dedicated Doctor I have ever meet. He was a blessing and we do and will always Love this man and respect him for all of his work.

August 2nd, 2016