A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sneller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sneller
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sneller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sneller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sneller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kent Sneller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Sneller practice?
- Dr. David Sneller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sneller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ames, IA.
See Ames Surgeons.