A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sneller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sneller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sneller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sneller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sneller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kent Sneller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Sneller practice?
- Dr. David Sneller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sneller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ames, IA.
See Ames Surgeons.