A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sneller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sneller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sneller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Boone County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sneller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Sneller practice?
Dr. David Sneller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ames, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marshalltown, IA.
See Ames Orthopedic Surgeons.