A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Snipper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Snipper is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Snipper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snipper graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Snipper has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Snipper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Snipper practice?
- Dr. David Snipper has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Snipper practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.