A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Snydman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Snydman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Snydman, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Bacteroides Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snydman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Snydman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snydman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Snydman practice?
Dr. David Snydman practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.