A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Snydman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Snydman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snydman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Snydman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Snydman, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Bacteroides Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snydman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Snydman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Snydman FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Snydman practice?
- Dr. David Snydman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Snydman practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.