A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sobel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Sobel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Sobel practice?
- Dr. David Sobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sobel practices Internal Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists.