A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Socoloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Socoloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Socoloff, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Socoloff graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Socoloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Socoloff DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Socoloff practice?
- Dr. David Socoloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Socoloff practices Gastroenterology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, GA.
See Conyers Gastroenterologists.