A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sodaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sodaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sodaro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodaro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sodaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leigh Sodaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sodaro practice?
- Dr. David Sodaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sodaro practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.