A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Soffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Soffa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soffa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soffa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SFVA Medical center
- Kaiser Foundation Hosp -Frenc, San Francisco, Ca
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jack Soffa MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Soffa practice?
- Dr. David Soffa has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Soffa practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL.
See San Francisco Radiologists.