Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Soffa
Dr. David Soffa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Deerfield, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Soffa is affiliated with San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hosp -Frenc, San Francisco, Ca and SFVA Medical center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Soffa has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. David Soffa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. John Akin
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Gretchen Gooding
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Charles Anderson
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi31