A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Soffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soffa
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soffa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Soffa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soffa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soffa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SFVA Medical center
- Kaiser Foundation Hosp -Frenc, San Francisco, Ca
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jack Soffa MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Soffa practice?
- Dr. David Soffa has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Soffa practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL.
See San Francisco Radiologists.