A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sohn, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Sohn JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. David Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.