A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sohn, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Sohn JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. David Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.