A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sokolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sokolow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolow
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sokolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sokolow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sokolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Sokolow practice?
- Dr. David Sokolow has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sokolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.