Learn more about Dr. David Sokolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sokolow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sokolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sokolow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sokolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Sokolow practice?
- Dr. David Sokolow has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sokolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.