Learn more about Dr. David Sokolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sokolow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sokolow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sokolow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sokolow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Sokolow practice?
- Dr. David Sokolow has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sokolow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.