A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Solacoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Solacoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Solacoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Solacoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Solacoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenan Solacoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Solacoff practice?
- Dr. David Solacoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Solacoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.