Dr. Arman Soleymani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
I am a physician who has been referring patients to Dr. Soleymani and have been hearing very positive feedback. I had removal of a malignant growth this past week. I was able to observe his office staff, organization and was highly impressed with the professionalism I saw. I never refer patients to doctors that I would not choose for my family. I was very impressed.

August 27th, 2016
Awesome
Great staff from the start and a doctor who listened and understood and was ready to help

July 11th, 2016
Skin
Great doctor , I had went in the office with really bad acne . He was so nice down to earth Doctor I have meet .. He give me some medicine to clear it up worked!! He knew right away what it was .. I take my son to see him too! His skin is so much better after seeing the doctor 😀

July 7th, 2016
Awesome!!

May 15th, 2016
Excellent doc and staff. Office is superb!

July 27th, 2015
Great Doc
Took my teenage son in for acne after a previous doctor has prescribed antibiotics, destroying his gut flora, and causing a yeast overgrowth and a tremendous increase in his acne. Practically from the office door when he entered, Dr. Soleymani immediately said "looks like yeast acne" and he was right!

August 2nd, 2011
Really gentle and professional
I was nervous about getting undressed for my skin cancer check and Dr. Soleymani's calm, professional demeanor and conversation put me at ease. He was also fast and knowledgeable about all my moles/skin issues.

July 19th, 2011
Completely Uncaring
I went to see him about a skin issue. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. He displayed absolutely no concern and provided no meaningful insight. Even worse, he did not even bother to ask any questions that might be relevant to the skin issue. Basically, I walked out knowing as little about my skin issue as when I walked in. I subsequently went to see another doctor after my condition did not improve.

May 13th, 2011
Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor
I came in at 34 weeks pregnant with a skin rash. Dr Soleymani spent less than 5 minutes with me, didn't do any testing at all on the rash, or my blood, and gave me a diagnosis of a STD. I had never had the STD, nor had my husband. He insulted me further when he asked me check again with my husband. He caused a lot distress. I went back to my OB GYN who ran conclusive tests that determined his diagnosis was 100% wrong. I had a spider bite - nothing more. Dr Soleymani caused me a great deal of anxiety and stress. He has a poor bedside manner and I would never recommend him to anyone.

September 22nd, 2010
Great.
He did diagnose well and gave appropriate medicines. He talks nicely and friendly. Gathered all the details patiently and listens what we tell. Overall a nice doctor to recommemd to all. A great dermatologist.

August 23rd, 2010
I had a great experience with the doctor and his office staff. He took a good deal of time to investigate my condition thoroughly.