A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Soll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Soll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Soll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Soll graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Soll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Soll practice?
- Dr. David Soll has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Soll practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors and Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.