A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Solowiejczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Solowiejczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solowiejczyk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solowiejczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Solowiejczyk, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solowiejczyk graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Solowiejczyk has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Solowiejczyk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Solowiejczyk practice?
- Dr. David Solowiejczyk has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Solowiejczyk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Paramus Pediatricians and Paramus Cardiologists.