A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Solowiejczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Solowiejczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solowiejczyk
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solowiejczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Solowiejczyk, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solowiejczyk graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Solowiejczyk has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Solowiejczyk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Solowiejczyk practice?
- Dr. David Solowiejczyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Solowiejczyk practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Paramus Pediatricians and Paramus Cardiologists.