A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonetti
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sonetti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonetti graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sonetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Health System
- Audie L. Murphy Veterans Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Sonetti MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sonetti practice?
- Dr. David Sonetti has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sonetti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.