A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sonneborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sonneborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonneborn
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonneborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sonneborn, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonneborn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sonneborn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Sonneborn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Sonneborn practice?
- Dr. David Sonneborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sonneborn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Soldotna, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.