A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Soper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Chlamydia Infections, and Female Genital Disesases.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Soper practice?
Dr. David Soper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Infectious Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Charleston Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Soper, Dr. Davis Soper, Dr. Dewey Soper