A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Soper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
- Puerperal Infection
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Soper practice?
Dr. David Soper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.