A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sorber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sorber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorber graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sorber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
- Meriter Hospital Park, Madison, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Sorber practice?
Dr. David Sorber practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.