Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sorenson
Dr. David Sorenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with other offices in Amesbury, MA and Newburyport, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Sorenson is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill and Anna Jaques Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sorenson has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. David Sorenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.
Dr. Rajendra Trivedi
Psychiatry, Neurology, Neurological Surgery, General Practice
Haverhill, MA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Kai Hayes
Haverhill, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ping Cui
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Haverhill, MA 0.35 mi26