A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sorrentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sorrentino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sorrentino, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrentino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorrentino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorrentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David F. Sorrentino practice?
Dr. David Sorrentino practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.