A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sosnowik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sosnowik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosnowik
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosnowik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sosnowik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosnowik graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sosnowik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Sosnowik MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sosnowik practice?
- Dr. David Sosnowik has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sosnowik practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.