A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sosnowik is Good. Dr. Sosnowik has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sosnowik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosnowik graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sosnowik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island College Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosnowik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Sosnowik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Sosnowik practice?
Dr. David Sosnowik practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Sosnowik, Dr. Dave Sosnowik, Dr. Davis Sosnowik