Dr. David Sosnowik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sosnowik?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. David Sosnowik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016

Recommended

I felt I was in good hands with Dr. S. He's super knowledgeable, was generous with his time and really thought about my case; if it comes to finding you a surgeon, he has high standards; and his staff is very kind, which matters. Recommended.

July 13th, 2012

This doctor is my primary care physician and I recommend him. He caught an abnormal finding on my EKG. I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. He takes my insurance and there's never a co-pay!

November 15th, 2010

YOU MUST BE KIDDING DOC

DR. SOSNOWIK SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICING MEDICINE, HE SHOULD BE A BANKER HE ONLY WORRIES ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR AND NOT HIS PATIENTS. HE MAKES YOU WAIT AT LEAST OVER AN HOUR AND CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS. APPARENTLY HE MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING IN MED SCHOOL. AS FOR HIS STAFF THEY ARE REASONABLY JUST OKAY, YOU MUST PAY YOUR CO-PAYMENT BEFORE SEEING HIM, WHAT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE AND ARE TIRED OF WAITING WHAT ARE YOU TO DO, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STAY THERE. THAT ISN'T IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PATIENT. I THINK HE TOOK THE HIPOCRIT OATH AND NOT THE OTHER. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONALITY CONFLICT WITH HIM OR DON'T LIKE HIM YOU CANNOT SWITCH TO SEE HIS PARTNER, WHAT KIND OF OFFICE IS THAT? THIS WAY YOU ARE STUCK WITH HIM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I DON'T THINK THAT IS GOOD OFFICE PROCEDURE. THE PATIENT HAS A RIGHT TO SEE ANY DOCTOR THEY WANT BUT NOT IN THAT OFFICE. I WOULD NOT SEE HIM AGAIN OR RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS EITHER.

October 13th, 2010

Office staff is curt and rude, doctor is all about money

My appointment was for 5pm. Arrived 4:15pm and not seen till 5:30pm. Not done till 7pm. Receptionist collected co-payment as soon as I signed in and before ever seeing doctor. Doctor and staff ran a battery of unneeded test, all of which were normal. The doctor then wanted me to make appointment for another test. Also to obtain blood results required another appointment.

December 12th, 2009

Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sosnowik for years on a limited basis. Recently we've been begun to see him more frequently for a variety of ailments and conditions and there has not been a time when he hasn't been caring, interested in what we had to say and willing to spend time with us to discuss our problems in depth. I value him both as a person and as a doctor. When we first started to see him, maybe 10-12 years ago he had a very unprofessional and rude staff. However NOW the people at the front desk are fantastic. Warm and caring. When you're sick or not feeling well, the last thing you want to deal with is a snotty receptionist. These women are fantastic!! If a visit to a doctor's office could be said to actually be pleasant, then this definitely qualifies.

December 4th, 2009

I saw Doctor Sosnowik years ago. He did not say anything at all to me. Just propofol. He was competent but he didn't want to know anything about me. I could have shared my interest in medicine with him. But all he did was the propofol. Otherwise he was competent. I will say that.

January 21st, 2009

Amazing. Always fixes my problems.

May 15th, 2016