Dr. David Southren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Southren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

Doctor Southern took his time to discuss my health problem and seemed sincerely interested in my well being. I highly recommend him..

November 15th, 2016

June 28th, 2016

A true professional doctor, He makes sure you are part of the decision making and clearly let's you know the choices available to you.

April 14th, 2016

I WISH ALL DOCTORS WERE THIS THOROUGH AND INFORMATIVE, AS WELL AS PLEASANT TO SPEAK WITH

March 1st, 2016

The WORST doctor I have seen.

I came to an appointment with the results from test that were ordered by my physician. Dr. Southern did not even look at them. First he complained that I did not bring any test results. When I presented them (copy was made by the front desk and put in my chart as well) he starts complaining that immature doctors order tests and they do not mean anything ( still did not even open results). He orders to re-take all tests in his office. Follow up (after tests ordered by my primary were re-done at his office). Dr. Southern asks if I originally came with the results of the previously done tests …… when I pointed that they already in the system from the previous visit he complaints about immature doctors that order tests…. Have not looked at the results (including results of the tests that were done in his office)…. My advice – RUN from this doctor.

May 3rd, 2015

Thanks for the reviews - I was going to go to this doctor, but no question I would not go near him after reading these reviews

April 1st, 2015

Couldn't have cared less about my mother's heart and sent her home with an untreated arrhythmia, while practically rolling his eyes in boredom. I brought her to NYU and they shocked her heart and gave her a pacemaker that same night. He's a totally disgusting doctor and his manner is officious and abrupt.

January 22nd, 2015

need more help with bedside manner,very busy

December 15th, 2014

A really good doctor.

Dr. Southren is definitely an expert in his field. Able to explain to me, and reassure me as to why I did not have to worry about certain lab values. Spends time, does not rush you, and answers all question. Comfotable with him. I am in the health field and usually critical of doctors, but knew if I needed my questions asked he would be the one to go to.

July 11th, 2013

RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!

The only reason why i gave him a star because the website said i had to! I've never met such a RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE DOCTOR in my life! For any doctor that is willing to let you have surgery without a proper cardiac clearance should not be able to practice. I COULD HAVE DIED ON THE OPERATING ROOM TABLE. I AM BESIDES MYSELF. Also his office is like a department store on black Friday! i beg you if you want to live past 65 DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

July 8th, 2012

Husband was quite discouraged and upset

My husband went to see him for a heart condition . he was abrupt and rude and only wanted to order test. No bedside manor

August 29th, 2011

Brought my mother to see Dr. Southren We felt so at ease after seeing him. He went through every question and concern that we had. He was extremely knowlegable on everything we asked about. I would highly recommend him due to the fact he was honest and straight to the point! !