Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Souvenir
Dr. David Souvenir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with another office in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Souvenir is affiliated with Kootenai Health Medical Center, Kootenai Medical Center and Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene. Dr. Souvenir has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Souvenir has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. David Souvenir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Dr. Kirandeep Gill
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi7
Dr. Stephanie Lavergne
Internal Medicine, Residency
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi3
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi9