A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sova graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
- Metro Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sova DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Sova practice?
- Dr. David Sova has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Sova practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.