A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sower
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sower, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sower graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Sower has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sower MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David Sower practice?
- Dr. David Sower has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Sower practices Emergency Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Edgewood, KY.