A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spady graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Spady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Spady MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Spady practice?
- Dr. David Spady has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Spady practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Keller Internists and Keller Gastroenterologists.