A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spady is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spady
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spady graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Spady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Spady MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Spady practice?
- Dr. David Spady has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Spady practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Keller Internists and Keller Gastroenterologists.