A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spanier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Spanier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Spanier MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Spanier practice?
- Dr. David Spanier has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Spanier practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Physiatrists.