A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanier
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Spanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spanier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Spanier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Spanier MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Spanier practice?
- Dr. David Spanier has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Spanier practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Physiatrists.