A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Speck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Speck graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Speck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- Auburn Mem Hosp, Auburn, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Speck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Speck practice?
Dr. David Speck practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Speck, Dr. Davis Speck, Dr. Dewey Speck