Dr. David Spees Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Spees?

Extremely Competant Primary Care Physician!!

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Spees has been my doctor for over 20 years. I tried a couple of the other doctors prior but my gut told me they were just getting through their busy day and things I would tell I was concerned about would not always be addressed in a way that made me feel confident in them, if they were addressed at all. Meet Dr. Spees! He is a different breed of doctor for my primary care needs. He listens to my every detail and asks questions along the way. He explains things in a way I can understand and lets me ask questions until I have no more. This doctor actually is an expert listener, and diagnostician. Dr. Spees diagnosed me with HCV 20 yrs ago and that early detection made it possible for me to make lifestyle changes to avoid complications. If you want a doctor that has a keen ear AND exceptional insight, knowledge and mastery of his field to help keep you healthy look no further. I no longer live in San Diego but hope to find another like him in my new state. Dr. Spees may not come across as the MOST friendly and smiley doctor you ever met but you could not be in more competent hands. In 20 yrs. the only bad experience was waiting in the exam room for nearly an hour because he got rushed and forgot me - but at least he admitted it and apologized profusely. He'd left me in the room to go grab a PDR to help me make sure what I was taking at home was ok. Dr. Spees is one hard-working doctor that cares about people.

Very Bad experience

Posted on August 30th, 2012

they are very cold and uncaring, which I had never experieced in my life in any other doctor's office. Maybe they have a different culture here in Sharp Rees-Stealy. I wish I had never gone to this office in the first place.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016