A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Speiser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Speiser practice?
Dr. David Speiser practices Ophthalmology near West Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malverne, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See West Hempstead Ophthalmologists.