A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speiser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Speiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Speiser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Speiser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Speiser practice?
- Dr. David Speiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Speiser practices Ophthalmology near West Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malverne, NY.
See West Hempstead Ophthalmologists.