A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Speiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speiser
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Speiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Speiser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Speiser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Speiser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Speiser practice?
- Dr. David Speiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Speiser practices Ophthalmology near West Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Malverne, NY.
See West Hempstead Ophthalmologists.