A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperling
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sperling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sperling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Sperling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Sperling practice?
- Dr. David Sperling has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sperling practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.