A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spiegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spiegel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Spiegel practice?
- Dr. David Spiegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Spiegel practices Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.