A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spiegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan