A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spielvogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spielvogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spielvogel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spielvogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spielvogel, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spielvogel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spielvogel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spielvogel MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Spielvogel practice?
- Dr. David Spielvogel has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Spielvogel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.