A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spindel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spindel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Spindel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spindel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Spindel practice?
- Dr. David Spindel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Spindel practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.