A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spindel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spindel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spindel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Spindel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Spindel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Spindel practice?
- Dr. David Spindel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spindel practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.