A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Spindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spindel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spindel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Spindel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spindel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans