Dr. David Spirer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Spirer?

Knowledgeable and Professional

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

This physician truly saved my life. I went for an X-Ray of my spine because of back pain. Approximately 2.5 hours after I left the medical facility, my referring Doctor called me to tell me I had an immediate appointment with a neurosurgeon because the Radiologist (Dr. Spirer) noticed a small abnormality that needed immediate attention. Dr. Spirer had arranged this appointment. The neurosurgeon said that I had a very suspicious lesion that had to removed immediately. This lesion turned out to be cancerious and was removed be it had a chance to cause me harm by spreading. I am extremely grateful.

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Very personable and answered all my questions.

Very Knowledgeble, Friendly, and Caring

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

I have only seen Dr. Spirer once so far but my first impression was that he is very knowledgeble, friendly, caring and takes the time to talk to you and explain your diagnosis and treatment options. I am thrilled to have found such a physician and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Metastatic Melanoma