Learn more about Dr. David Spodick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spodick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spodick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spodick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spodick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spodick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spodick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U-Mass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Spodick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Spodick practice?
- Dr. David Spodick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spodick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.