Learn more about Dr. David Spodick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spodick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spodick
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spodick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spodick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spodick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spodick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U-Mass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Spodick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Spodick practice?
- Dr. David Spodick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spodick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.