Dr. David Staffenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Staffenberg?

Posted on December 20th, 2015

I will be having a second surgery in 2016 and chose Dr. Staffenberg because I was extremely satisfied the first time.

The best doctor I've encountered

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I will forever be grateful to Dr Staffenberg - he is an exceptional doctor and a brilliant human being. He treated my baby daughter for craniosynostosis. Dr Staffenberg's clinical excellence is well-known, but what amazed me for a star surgeon was his humility, openness and patience. He was the most responsive doctor I have ever encountered, going significantly above and beyond the call of duty to help us make our decision about the correct course of treatment, which was complicated by our family moving to the UK shortly after surgery. He gave us way more of his time than he needed to, answering our ever-growing list of questions in his office and by phone and email. Dr Staffenberg made us feel like our baby's life was of the utmost importance to him - and he is very good at knowing exactly what you're going through as a parent. I think it helps that he clearly is such a nice man - he simply cares about people. In our case, Dr Staffenberg worked closely with Dr David Harter (neurosurgeon). The work very well together as a team (no lack of communication, as with some other multidisciplinary medical teams). The pair of them are simply the best doctors I have ever come across.

Thank you, Dr. Staffenberg

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Staffenberg is brilliant and clearly knows what he's doing. He answered all my questions thoroughly and gave honest feedback. His bedside manner is wonderful, and I never felt funny or stupid asking him a hundred questions about my surgery. He is very easy to talk to and I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone I know who needed his services.

A grateful parent

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Staffenberg is a wonderful and highly skilled doctor. Our son had metopic craniosynostosis and had to undergo a complex surgery on his skull at about 6 months of age. Dr. Staffenberg was our son's surgeon. He met with us many times and explained the procedure that our son would undergo in a very patient, thorough and humble manner. He was never in a rush and always answered all of our questions until we felt at ease. We still meet with him for followup visits. I respect and trust him completely. My son healed beautifully and is a happy and healthy little boy. We are completely happy with the treatment that Dr. Staffenberg provided us. Thank you Dr. Staffenberg.

Metopic Craniosynostosis - 4 month old

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

My daughter was born with CS. We are lucky enough to live in New England, and went to three unbelievable doctors at three unbelievable hospitals for opinions on treatment. We decided upon Dr. Staffenberg before exiting the building. There is flexibility with timing and the type of surgery used for CS. Dr. Staffenberg was gave very logical and thoughtful reasons for his timing and preference of surgery. He looked at our daughter before deciding his approach, where the other hospitals seemed to have a predetermined course of treatment. The pre op appointments went so smoothly (we are NOT New Yorkers by any stretch). The surgery itself was equally as smooth. We were told what to expect during the surgery,and post op. The staff at NYU was unbelievable. We also had Dr. Harter as the neurosurgeon, and he was equally as amazing. No one wants to go through this, but I wouldn't have changed a thing about our daughters treatment. Even 6 weeks after surgery, I contact Dr. Staffenberg and he is back to me within minutes. We are forever grateful.

The Best of the Best

Posted on November 30th, 2011

My son has been in Dr. Staffenberg's care for the past 7 years for a cleft lip and palate. Dr. Staffenberg is not only the most phenomenal surgeon but also has a wonderful caring bedside manner with both parents and children. I would not even think of sending my child to anyone else. He is the top in all areas and more.

His Favorite Patient

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I saw Dr. Staffenberg MANY times and he worked on me MANY times. His specialty is craniofacial reconstruction. He is an artist and I was his canvas. It takes skill to reconstruct a person's face, and this doctor has it. BUT it takes a great surgeon to comfort a patient's fears, to truly make a patient happy, and to show he cares about that patient by giving the patient what she/he wants and nothing more/less. He is an excellent, caring surgeon. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, but Dr. Staffenberg for craniofacial reconstruction.

best sugery

Posted on June 26th, 2010

he makes his patient happy

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Outstanding doctor. Fantastic bedside manner. I love my new nose and I love Dr. Staffenberg!

addison medrano mom

Posted on April 10th, 2010

best doctor..... god bless you dr. stanffenberg

Posted on November 16th, 2017