A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stalker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stalker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Stalker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alex Stalker MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stalker practice?
- Dr. David Stalker has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Stalker practices Surgery near , .