A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stalker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stalker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalker graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Stalker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stalker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Stalker practice?
Dr. David Stalker practices Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons.