A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stamer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stamer, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stamer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stamer FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Stamer practice?
- Dr. David Stamer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stamer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Fishkill Surgeons.