A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stamer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stamer, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stamer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stamer FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Stamer practice?
- Dr. David Stamer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stamer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Fishkill Orthopedic Surgeons.