Dr. David Stanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Stanley?

November 8th, 2013

Helpful and easy to talk to

Dr. Stanley has always been accessible, very willing to answer any questions, and easy to understand. He has made payments easier on occasion as is company has a very generous and helpful payment policy. His company has delt with insurance problems and has been very flexible. I also notice that charges from this company are less than other pathology labs I have experienced. It was explained once that they are very mindful about not overcharging the patient while still providing the best care possible. I thoughy pathologists weren't supposed to be people people? Haha. I felt I needed to write this review after seeing one strange review on this site. I wonder if it must have been unethically written by a competitor, as I know they have served VA hospitals for many years.

May 10th, 2013

What a great guy!

I felt compelled to write a review on Dr. Stanley, because of my experience with him in his business practice. It's hard to find such a down to Earth, kind gentleman and professional. Any business I have sent his way, I know is in good hands because of the attitude of love he has for the people he treats. I know that he views every specimen as a patient, and that's the way it should be. Thanks, Dr. Stanley.

February 20th, 2013

Friendly and level headed

Another reviewer put it well...compassionate. He has gone out of his way many times to handle some difficult cases for me. The way he approaches every situation lets you know he cares about people and making sure they are treated fairly with the respect they deserve. I'vetthoroughly enjoyed working with him. I also appreciate how his billing office helps handle some of my less fortunate patients afford to get the same level of care anyone else would. If all doctors were like these, we wouldn't have so many insurances coming after us and telling us what we can and can't do; these people don't abuse the system like some others out there.

February 20th, 2013

Wonderful character and compassionate

I'm very suprised to see a poor review and can't help but think someone is playing a political game trying to steal this company's business, or they picked the wrong doctor. They except virtually every form of insurance and if the insurance company refuses the claim, they will do whatever they can to work with you, even if it comes down to them loosing money. If you ever meet Dr. Stanley, you'll be glad you did. The best way to describe him is "compassionate." He makes you feel comfortable. Many pathologists are very aggressive poorly mannered people, regardless of their talent, but Dr. Stanley is wonderfully mannered and an astute pathologist, in my experience. If you meet the people that work for a particular individual and ask them, you will many times find out what kind of heart they have, and this man is one of the most fair people I know.

April 17th, 2012

Disgrace!

This Doctor is a disgrace to the profession and America. He does not support our American Hero's. He is extremely hostile towards the American Service members who have fought for this country and the freedoms he enjoys. He treats those service members covered under TriCare like second class citizens and refuses to treat them. The attitude of he and his staff is unconscionable. I urge all who use this doctor to seek out another.

October 30th, 2014